Kirk Farber developed FACE, a fitness and character education youth leadership program emphasizing fitness while building self-esteem and confidence for children in 2003. He currently is Executive Director of Fitness And Character Education, Inc. He has shared the FACE "youth leadership" program and Assemblies to over 50 different schools or locations while Edu-taining over 25,000 students. He truly believes that we each can make a difference!
Kirk’s Career Highlights:
- Earned seventh degree Master level in 2011
- Earned sixth degree Master level in 2006
- One of the top ten highest ranks in the world within Cuong Nhu Martial Arts
- Has produced various martial arts-related materials including videos, training manuals and articles
- Body Arts Owner (over 6000 sq. ft), a cutting edge facility with variety of classes, 1981 - 1995
- He is an accomplished and respected speaker, leader and trainer
- He is a graduate of the University of Florida (Mathematics/Statistics)
He uses the principles of martial arts to highlight his message and impact his audience. To view a variety of credentials and cool videos, please click here.